After the Lebaran holidays, Pasar Sagan is back. It will be held every two weeks on Saturday from 11 AM to 4 PM (any changes will be announced). The next Pasar Sagan will be held on Saturday, August 13th 2016 at Café LIP Lokaloka.
We welcome producers who take part in the production process, homemade products, healthy and hearty ingredients. The Pasar is organized to be a place where producers and consumers meet, exchange and learn new information; consumers can ask directly about the products, and it’s a moment where people gather to enjoy the time, share and meet new friends. For more information and to join the Pasar Sagan do not hesitate to contact us.
On our last Pasar Sagan we had friends and their made-with-heart and sincere products such as:
- Letusee : https://twitter.com/letuseesalad_yk
- Martani : https://www.facebook.com/martani.organic
- Matchamu : https://www.facebook.com/matchamu
- Jogja Organic
- AR Jewelry
- Mazaraat Artisan Cheese
- Warung Kita : https://www.instagram.com/warungkitajogja/
- Roemah Organik : http://roemahorganik.org/tag/jogja/
See you on the next Pasar Sagan! We will announce the participants soon..
Bagi teman-teman yang ingin ikut serta dalam Pasar Sagan silahkan hubungi kami langsung ya.. Sampai jumpa!